Recipe by: SH
Notes: ** Refer to "Jicama with Pork" post.
Prep Time: 30 min **
Cook Time: 20 min **
Serving Size: 4
Tools: Small pot or deep fat fryer, cooling racks
1 packet of spring roll wrapper
Enough oil to fill 2/3 of small pot
- Prepare fillings. **
- Place 1/4 cup fillings onto wrapper.
- Roll diagonally from an edge, fold in sides at half way of wrapper, finish rolling, and sealing end edge by brushing some egg white.
- Continue wrapping until you have desired amount or when wrapper runs out.
- Heat oil in small pot. Test heat with chopstick touching bottom of pot. When bubbling is observed at bottom of chopstick, oil is ready for frying.
- Fry two spring rolls at a time. (Or more at a time depending on size of your fryer/pot)
- Remove spring rolls when skin turn golden brown. Rest them on cooling racks. Note that skin will darken a little more after removal.
- Serve with tempura dip, ketchup, or chili sauce.